The college was awarded B++ Grade in 2004 by NAAC and is in the process of re-accredition. It is also one of the prestigious few to be recognized by UGC as a Centre with Potential for Excellence.
EWING CHRISTIAN COLLEGE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION- 2013
The College Prospectus contains admission information about all the programmes i.e. Graduate, Diploma and Certificate Programmes.
The candidates will have to get a draft prepared in the name of “Principal , Ewing Christian College, Allahabad” payable at Allahabad prepared as per the following information:
- Rs. 700/- for Under Graduate Programmes (plus additional fee in case the candidate is applying for more than one group as stated in the prospectus)
- Rs. 750/- for B. Ed. Programme
The candidate will upload a copy of the draft in the online application form and send the original draft (With his name and contact number written at the back of the draft) to “Principal, Ewing Christian College, Gaughat, Allahabad: 211003”
The admit card of the online applicant will be uploaded on our website when the college has received his/her draft. The candidates can download it from the website. The College holds no responsibility of any postal delays. No admit card will be sent through post or otherwise to any of the applicants.
Before filling the online forms you are required to read our Prospectus carefully, available on our website
In order to fill the online application form you are required to get the following documents ready before filling form online.
- Scanned Copy of your signature
- Scanned Copy of your father’s signature
- Scanned Copy of the Demand Draft
- Scanned Copy of your recent passport size photographs
- Scanned Copy of relevant document in case the candidate is applying for category benefit as mentioned in the prospectus